Published on December 19th, 2013 | by Alison McCandlish2
Opportunities for Trainers for the Digital Commonwealth Project
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from trainers with experience in audio, video, blogging and social media for paid opportunities to help deliver the in school education programme for the Digital Commonwealth project.
Each participating schools cluster of 20 learners per Local Authority is being offered four workshops, of around 2.5 hours duration per workshop.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to help deliver in school workshops, please send us an email with the following information:
- Details of the specialism(s) which you would be interested in delivering (audio/ video/ social media/ blogging)
- CV detailing relevant skills and experience
- Link to online showreel/ showcase projects
- List of software programmes which you are able to use in your specialism(s)
- Indication of geographical areas in which you would be interested in working (as this is a Scotland wide project we are looking for trainers to cover each Local Authority area)
The advert has been placed on the Creative Scotland Opportunities site and the deadline is Friday 17 January 2014 at 00:00.